We need writers and bloggers who can share their experience and knowledge with our community.
All you need is to be good with words and knowledgeable about the music industry or any topic below.
Topics of Interest but not limited to the following:
- Music production software
- Advice and Tips
- Production techniques
- Mixing Techniques
- Studio recordings
- Recording techniques
- Audio equipment
- Case Studies
- Music Distribution (Digital, Physical, streaming, etc.)
- Record Labels
- Retailing (Online, Physical, etc.)
- Collection Societies (Global)
- Mechanical Royalties, Performing royalties, Needle time
- Artist management
Marketing (Unsigned, Independent Musicians and labels)
- Music marketing
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing
- YouTube marketing and monetization
- Lead magnets
- Influencer Marketing
- Internet marketing strategies
- Lifestyle and mindset
- Advice and Tips about the industry
- Piano chords
- Guitar chords
- Music theory 101
- Major, minor scales, etc.
- When creating content you have to do so with our target audience in mind. Your article has to connect and resonate with unsigned, Independent artists, managers and labels.
- Each article should include a picture (of the topic and illustrations), an introduction, subheadings, a conclusion and at least one source link as reference.
- Please ensure that your topic is well researched unbiased, original and written in your voice. Do not copy and paste information from other websites or submit previously published articles.
- The minimum word count per article is 500 words, anything less will not be accepted. And please use passive voice and transition words.
- Please submit your article as MS Word document with a high resolution profile picture, a short author biography (100 words maximum) and a link to your personal website, blog or social media.
- Note that articles may be edited. However before submitting your work, make sure it is edited, proof read and free of spelling and grammatical errors.
Please note: Writers are not compensated financially for articles submitted. But you will get your credit as author and a link back to your personal website or blog.
All submissions can be emailed to email@example.com and we will respond within 24-48 hours.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.